2 Product Reviews

Hellooooooooooo. How you doing then my loves? Today I have two product reviews for you and here they are :)


 Left: 17 Clear Definition Mascara, £4.69 for 8ml

I have been using this mascara for years to tame my brows. It keeps them in place without leaving any noticeable residue or flaking. It looks a little mucky because of different brow products I have used prior to applying this, but trust me it's clear. The writing has rubbed off a bit, but that is because I seriously have had this a long time. I can't even think how long. It's definitely a product you get your money's worth out of. I have repurchased this many times.

Right: Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat, £12.00 for 10g

I received this product in my November GlossyBox. As a top coat this worked well and dried pretty quickly. It claims to be touch dry in 45 seconds. It does dry extremely well, but I wouldn't say it was completely dry in that time. It does give a nice glossy finish to the nails. As with all Nails Inc. polishes I do get frustrated by the glossy rounded lids as they tend to slip from my hands while I am painting my nails. I know this is a sample size, but the brush was quite small so it took a little more work to fully coat each nail. I used about two thirds of this product before it began to go gloopy. Overall a pretty good top coat, but I wouldn't buy it because I don't like the lid.

Do you have any favourite brow and/or 17 products? How do you find Nails Inc. polishes and do you have any favourite shades? Which top coats do you recommend? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...