Facial Skincare Reviews

Hi beauties. Today I am going to get straight into this post as I have many facial skincare reviews for you.


Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover ~ £17.00 for 125ml

Winner of the SHE Magazine Beauty Awards 2011 for Best Eye Makeup RemoverThis 50ml bottle I won in a charity raffle at work. I really like this make-up remover which can be used on lids, lashes and lips. It easily removes any stubborn makeup without stinging sensitive areas such as the eyes. Suitable for contact lens wearers although I can't imagine removing my make-up with my lenses in. I simply give the bottle a shake, apply to a cotton pad and rub gently on the area to remove all traces of make-up. The lid design now appears to have changed, but I have not heard that the formula is any different.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream ~ £18.50 for 100ml

Suitable for all skin types. I picked up this product with an issue of Glamour Magazine. This is a cream exfoliator that is fragrance free. I used this in the shower twice a week after my face wash. It worked well enough, but I wouldn't say that it made such a difference that I would buy it full price.

Dermalogica Age Smart Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque ~ £34.50 for 74ml

I received this product in my October 2011 GlossyBox. I really did enjoy using this masque. I applied this in quite a thick layer to a cleansed face and neck 1-2 times a week and left it on for 15 mins. When I washed it off with a soft flannel and warm water my skin felt really smooth and pampered. This masque is meant for ageing, stressed and damaged skin. My skin was plumped, glowy and youthful looking after using this product.

Dermalogica Total Eye Care ~ £37.90 for 15ml

I received this sample size at an event. The product had a skin tone shade to it, but when absorbed into the skin that disappeared. I did like applying this product that contains SPF15 because of the texture. I don't really suffer with dark circles so I can't comment on how it affects those. I don't really have bad fine lines yet either. The puffiness that usually appears however around my eyes I did not find reduced by this product.

Coola Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Face SPF 20 Rose Essence Tint ~ Various prices and sizes on Amazon

I received this product in my July 2013 GlossyBox. I didn't love the rose scent of this product when applying it, but I didn't hate it either. Once applied I never really noticed it anyway. This gave a lovely healthy looking glow to my skin, but it was just a tad too orange for me. Water resistant (40 mins).

Caudalie Divine Oil ~ Choice of size and price

I received this product in my May 2013 GlossyBox. This product was divine indeed. I did try it on my hair and body, but I loved savouring it for the evenings to smooth over my cleansed face and neck. I massaged it in thoroughly inhaling the scent which made me feel deeply relaxed.

Vichy Idelia Life Serum ~ Various stockists

Vichy Idelia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream ~ Various stockists

These Vichy products I received in my November 2013 GlossyBox. They felt nice enough on my skin when applied. Very glowing, healthy and youthful in appearance. Once the product had sunk in thoroughly though I wouldn't say that I noticed any dramatic difference.

So that's all of my latest facial skincare reviews. I hope that you found at least one of them useful. Let me know your favourites and why in the comments below. Have a great Sunday!



Love to you all 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...