NV COLOUR COSMETICS BLACK CAT FELT TIP EYELINER

Hi there you beauties. Happy Friday to you all. I hope you are all smiling for the weekend :) I have been playing with make-up all week so I already have a smile on my face. I was sent an eyeliner to review for you and here it is.



Designed for precision and ease of use with a super stay formula to create eyeliner looks to suit your style.

I have been using this eyeliner pretty much every day this week and let me tell you from the first time using it I was surprised at how much it excited me. 

I have been using eyeliner felt pens for quite some time, but this eyeliner made application so easy. The pen is a perfect size to hold between fingers. It really did feel like I could just swoop it along my lash line without any mistakes.

Quick tip: Rest your pinkie finger on your cheek for a steady hand to apply eyeliner!

It is very precise and although quite black when I tested it on my hand at first it does not look as black on my eyes.

The tapered nib of the pen has bent just a little at the end (see middle photo) after using it a few times so that's a bit frustrating, but I have still managed to create the above line with it today.

This is super long lasting liner as I applied it in the week for work at about 6am and removed it around 7pm most days. It still looked perfect without any smudging, fading or patchiness.

This product also comes in shades of Blue Velvet and Twilight Purple. Perfect for Halloween eyes if you want a dramatic look.

Have you tried any NV COLOUR COSMETICS products yet? If yes, let me know your thoughts in the comments below. Also tell me your wish list products if they are a new brand to you.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...