BLOGGERS LOVE HUB DAY 4

Hi beauties. I hope you are all very well and feeling festive. I must admit I'm not quite there yet, but once December starts next week I am sure sleigh bells will be ringing in my ears :)

On Monday evening I attended Day 4 of the Bloggers Love Hub at the Kanaloa club as a VIB. It was a great night with more brilliant brands that got me excited and I can't wait to share with you.


SLENDERTONE were in attendance once again entertaining X Factor contestant Lydia Lucy with their face toning tool. Slendertone very kindly gifted me with some new pads for my own ab toning belt.

With my front row seat ready I was excited for what came next.

CATWALK










YOURS TRULY ORGANICS have an organic skincare range to tackle skincare troubles. The idea is to re-educate the skin and change the way the skin behaves. With products for soothing, repairing and brightening amongst many other benefits this range is worth a look. Although most products I am told work well for oily skin I have been given the Face Base Face Balm to try on my dry skin as it is meant to be a great primer for make-up.



The lovely Laura from Adore Boutique gave me the opportunity to choose a delicious item from her fabulous rail of clothing. I chose the Anna dress which is just gorgeous. This girl has talent with everything from on trend fashion items to beautifully crafted pieces that are very intricate and detailed.



I was very pleased to meet the lovely Angela in person as I have previously reviewed four Timeless Truth Beauty Masks which you can read here! I am already a fan of these masks and have been gifted with another to try so watch out for that review :)



Knowing that Nadia Minkoff would be at another Bloggers Love event made me very happy indeed. The lady herself is a pleasure to talk to and her products speak for themselves. A present was reserved for me in advance and I was gobsmacked when I unwrapped it at home. I have been gifted with the Pimlico Pouch. There are no words. I am astounded and very grateful. I also have some jewellery which was partly in the Bloggers Love goodie bag along with some Dermalogica products.



This popular tanning range were at the event promoting their illuminating skin finishers. They have a lovely sheen rather than shimmer to highlight the face and body and accentuate that tan. I was also given some fake tan advice and product recommendations too. I was told that my pale dry skin would work best with medium shade lotion products for a smooth application and to see a difference in colour, but still look natural.



Offering a personalised skincare service meant only for you. 5 easy steps are all it takes to have your bespoke products in your possession. 

1. Select your skin type, age & ethnicity.
2. Choose your preferred texture of product.
3. Choose am or pm for application time.
4. Select your skincare concerns and priorities.
5. Add your mood boost preference.

The ingredients will then be conjured up into your own unique blend tailor made for your skincare needs. Best of all your name is adorned onto your products for that extra special just for you touch. You can have an online chat with a skincare expert, before committing to a purchase to ensure you choose the right products for you. You can also gift someone with bespoke products to show you went that extra mile.

In Situ asked me to fill out a questionnaire on the evening. They will be sending me a £30 voucher so that I can order my own personalised product as I did not see this offer prior to the event. I can't wait :)



With a great selection of A/W pieces this fashion brand drew me in. I am especially a fan of their winter coats and Aztec print.



Prior to meeting with the lady herself (no not Katie for those wondering) I had viewed this fashion website and was wowed with sexy and quite daring (for me anyway) pieces. Jordan reassured me that each piece can be made to your own request. For example I asked if an insert of material could be added to a dress with a quite exposed chest area to still show some cleavage, but add modesty and support? The answer is yes. I loved The 'Coppelia X' Glitter Skater (far left). It's well lined and embellished with lots of sparkling detail for that wow factor. So why Jordans Wardrobe? Jordan has tried and tested these designs herself. This really is Jordans Wardrobe as you can see when she models these pieces on her site.


This supplement brand I have already reviewed the BioCorrex Uber SKin Plus collagen powder for in a series of 3 vlogs (Intro, mid-way & results) which you can view here! As well as covering your skincare needs from the inside BioCorrex also have supplements on offer for hair growth, volume, strength and shine.


Vernez is the newly interactive website and I-Phone mobile app that allows you to create your own e-wardrobe, share outfit ideas and discover others styles. 

So you have found a piece you love, but have a mind blank on how to wear it. No worries. Check out other users style suggestions. 

It's simple to put an outfit together without all the fuss of trying stuff on only to be hot and bothered, probably staying in wearing your pyjamas.

I think this is a very innovative way of creating and discovering new styles. Last minute invites need never cause trauma again!

UMBERTO GIANNINI were also pampering guests' tresses to perfection.

There were four days of the Bloggers Love Hub. I unfortunately missed Day 2, but you can view Day 1 here and Day 3 here.

A massive well done to Danielle for organising these fantastic events. I have no idea how she manages it.

Let me know your favourite pieces and brands in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...