BONFIRE NIGHT DISCOUNT FASHION AT BOOHOO

Hi lovelies. How are you all doing? I hope you are not stuck out in this awful rain. 

With Bonfire Night approaching this Wednesday I thought it would be a good idea to put together my perfect 'Outfit Of The Night' from BOOHOO. They currently have a 15% discount code on everything which ends at midnight so check out my picks below :)



I love the effortless style of this coat. I used to have one like this in blue in my teen/grunge days. It's perfect for everyday and because it's not bright yet still has colour it's a great mix and match piece. The hoodie is great if you are not up for wearing a hat or carrying a brolly and the large pockets mean you don't need a bag.



Picking up from the grey tones in the coat with the same sort of marl effect this is a perfect accompaniment.



These basics will keep you warm throughout the A/W season.



I love the faux fur detail for snuggly warm ankles. No sinking in the mud on bonfire night with these beauties.



Lost your gloves from last year or found that they are a bit bobbly? These bargain £1 gloves are a one size fits all style that will go with any outfit and can be rolled up for easy storage in your pocket or handbag.



I think this will pick up the pink/red tones in the coat well and what a gorgeous scarf for the season.



This does come in a neon yellow shade, but I wanted the scarf to be the accessory that stood out and go with black basics for the hat and gloves.

So that's my Bonfire Night styling.

Let me know your picks for Bonfire Night outfits and the bargains you picked up in the BOOHOO SALE CODE ENJOY with 15% off EVERYTHING UNTIL MIDNIGHT so go, go, go!!

Images not my own.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...