E.L.F. Haul/Posie Tint

Hey there my little lovelies. I hope you are all okay? This is a bit of a mixed post. Firstly I would like to say yippee I got my Posie Tint with the Glamour magazine offer. It was actually thanks to my Mum for picking it up for me.






It's a lovely soft pink which is actually quite creamy. I thought it would be a lot more transparent. A nice little bargain.

Now on to the E.L.F. haul. I will start with the great couple of mineral lipsticks that I got. 




Left: Bare Brown 
Right: Rustick Brick




These are quite unusual shades for me, especially Bare Brown, but that's why I wanted to try them.


I also got these gorgeous Conditioning Lip Balms.




Left: Nice & Natural
Centre: Romantic Rouge 
Right: Peaceful Pink




These Lip Balm's do feel very buttery and creamy. They seem to be as the name suggests 'conditioning' as they really feel smooth. They are also SPF 15.


I went for it and bought some eye pigments too. I have only ever used one once which was a Barry M purple one, as it was bought for me. When I tried it  it creased quite a bit.  Now I know about the power of eye primers though. I really hope that an eye primer will make a difference when I try these.




Left:Studio Matte Eyeshadow in Smoke
Centre Top: Studio Pigment Eyeshadow in Naughty Noire
Centre Bottom: Studio Matte Eyeshadow in Pearl
Right: Studio Matte Eyeshadow in Charcoal




I went for smokey colours as I have done many a smokey look and know I will get the most use out of these. I was a bit disappointed with the pigment of Pearl, but I really like the dense look of Charcoal. A true black.


I have been looking at the Complete Coverage Concealer Palettes for a while now and couldn't decide between the Light and Medium so I got both. I figured I would be able to perhaps use them as eye primers too. They are quite buttery and so could probably be used as a base for contouring or on the lips. Obviously not all the shades would suit these things.



Left: Light
Right: Medium


I have been looking for a new concealer for a while as I am currently using Benefit's Boi-ing in 02. I hope the texture and colour of at least one of these palettes will match my skin and last well. Fingers crossed.



Top Row: Light
Bottom Row: Medium

The last E.L.F. product from this haul is this lovely nail polish.



The colour is Rosy Raisin. It is a colour you could wear a lot in winter, but I couldn't wait till then to buy it.


I painted my nail with one coat to give you more of an idea of the colour.


My excitement over this E.L.F. haul was not only because of the 12 products that I purchased, but the fact that I only paid £32.00 for it all as E.L.F. had a 20% off all products sale and I also got free delivery. I'm glad I held out for a sale, but their products are really good prices even without a sale to be honest.


So maybe you can let me know your tips for applying eye pigments? What is your favourite concealer for blemishes and have you tried any of these E.L.F. products? Did you like them or are there other ones I should try?

Take good care my lovelies.

Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...