Butterfly Award

Hi there my sweet lovelies. I am really pleased to say that I was given this award by the lovely KittyVixen85




For me to accept this award I need to tell you the following information about me:


7 Things You Never Knew

1) I am an only child, but I have never felt lonely

2) I am approximately 5ft 2/3 inches tall

3) I can't stand mushrooms, pork scratchings, marmite, prawns or cider

4) I had a hamster called Garry and cats called Gizmo, Ben & Robert when I was a teen

5) I wanted to marry George Michael when I was younger

6) English and Art were my favourite subjects at school

7) I have seen New kids On The Block, Robbie Williams & Blue at various gigs 
through the years


12 Questions 

1) Name your favourite color Pink 

2) Name your favourite song Dear Life (Anthony Hamilton) from the original Step Up movie 

3) Name your favourite dessert Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie 

4) What is pissing you off? Hearing that Bloggers/Youtubers I admire are getting unneccessary/rude comments (I'm sure mine will come) 

5) When you’re upset, you? Go really quiet 

6) Your favourite pet I don't have a pet right now, but my boyfriend's dog is cute. She is called Cracker as they got her at Christmas 

7) Black or White? Black 

8) Your biggest fear? Death. I hate not knowing what happens next 

9) My best feature is My eyes. They are very blue which I inherited from both of my parents 

10) Everyday attitude I try to think of the positive things that are happening, but I'm human and can have mood swings

11) What is perfection I don't think it exists. I just try to appreciate what I have and strive for more 

12) Guilty pleasure Shopping for anything and everything 


I would like to pass this award on to these lovely Bloggers:


 
If you wish to take part in this tag you must follow these rules:


The Rules:

1) Link back to the person who awarded this award to you KittyVixen85

2) Share 7 Random things about yourself

3) Answer the 12 questions
 
4) Award to 15 blogs


 
Love to you all

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...