NOTD: Multi Sparkle French

Hello Darlings. I hope your week has been going well. It's payday for me today which excites me, but with Xmas looming I am trying to hold back. We will have to wait and see, hee hee ;) Today's post is about my NOTD. I have to say thank you to the lovely Dee from Touch Media who sent me the StarGazer Nail Polish 146. I have had this on my Wish List for a while, but never got around to buying it. Dee was such a sweetheart and sent it to me so I thought it would be nice to show it to you.




Firstly I applied my usual Rimmel base coat. Then I applied two coats of this MUA (MakeUp Academy) Nail Polish in Shade 10. I would describe this shade as a pearlescent shade with beige and mauve undertones. This was easy to apply and mistakes do not show up badly due to the lightness of the shade. I think I got this free along with another MUA Nail Polish when I bought two bottles of Diet Coke at Superdrug a few months ago. This is usually just £1.00. Please find the link to this product here :)  




I then painted on three coats of this StarGazer Nail Polish in the shade 146 as a french tip. I wanted to make sure that the tips stood out so that's why I applied three coats. This glitter polish applied easily. I love the multi-coloured sparkles. There are sparkles such as red, green, blue, silver and I think gold in this polish. Dee recommended to apply this over a matte nail polish which I will have to try. This retails at £2.50. Please find this product on the StarGazer website here :)




I hope you can see the glitters better in this photo. Thank you once again Dee. I love this nail polish.


Have you tried experimenting with glitters lately or have you tried an alternative french tip? Do you have any StarGazer or MUA nail polishes that you suggest I try?


Love to you all

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...