NOTD: Remembrance Day/Poppy Day

Hello Sweethearts. First off who is excited for the last episode of TOWIE tonight? I know I'll be watching it. For now though I thought I'd write this post on my NOTD. With Remembrance Day/Poppy Day approaching I thought it would be fitting to add a touch of poppy inspiration to my nails in remembrance of those who sacrificed their lives during the two World Wars.


 


Nails Inc. Pembroke Close and Nails Supreme Nail Art Pens in Red, Green & Black from the Silver Gloss Range, Link :)







I applied my usual Rimmel base coat. Then I applied 2 coats of Nails Inc. Pembroke Close. The first coat looked quite thin, but the second coat sorted this out. I love this purple shade. As I have mentioned in another post I do find the lid on Nails Inc. polishes a bit hard to keep control of due to the shiny surface and the shape. I then used the Nails Supreme Nail Art Pens to create a poppy (sort of) on my ring fingers. I'm not too bothered that they are not perfect shapes. I quite like just adding a bit of nail art to one nail sometimes so that I can show off the main nail colour a little more. I then added my usual top coat to all fingers except the ring fingers as I thought I may smudge them before taking these photos. I ended up smudging the poppy in the top photo anyway so I should have just applied it, haa haa. I don't think this Nails Inc. nail polish shade is available anymore, but you could probably find it on ebay.


Have you picked up a poppy? Have you created any nail art that you think I might like?


Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...