January 2012 Feelunique Beauty Box

Hello Loves. I am busy pottering around at home today, but I am quite glad I have nothing specific to do as I'm just plain knackered. I will be celebrating a birthday later though so some cake will be involved :) In today's post I am showing you what products I received in my January 2012 Feelunique Beauty Box. This box is called New Year, New You.




Left To Right: Lierac Creme Mesolift Anti-Aging Radiance, Link :), Lierac Comfort Peel, Link :), Deadsea Spa Magik Salt Brushing, Link :)




Lierac Creme Mesolift Anti-Aging Radiance ~ £29.80 for 50ml

The Information:


Drawing inspiration from facial mesotherapy, Lierac Laboratories offer “THE” ultimate anti-fatigue cream for the skin, based on “THE” mesolift cocktail used by doctors to energise, replump and illuminate the skin. A fresh and creamy formula, it contains the mesolift cocktail (5%) and citrus AHAs for instant radiance-revealing anti-aging action, boosted by illuminating pigments. Apricot butter and lime wax provide hydration and comfort.

Results: an immediate radiance boost, skin that feels toned and ideally moisturised, and a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
 
Application:

Apply morning and/or night, depending on the skin’s needs. Ideal as a complement to Concentre Mesolift in order to comfort tired skin. 


I have been using this product for a few days. I love the peach colour. It smells pleasant and smooths nicely onto the skin. It's a nice moisturiser, but it's a bit too expensive for me.


Lierac Comfort Peel

The Information:
 
Comfort Peel is an ultra-comfortable, ‘high-tolerance’ cream containing high concentrations of new-generation hydroxy-acids for a genuine ‘new skin effect’. Used daily or as a complement to a dermatological face peel, this cream works to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and restore radiance to the complexion. It leaves skin looking smooth, even and ideally moisturized.


I will give this product a try, but I am a little scared of the word peel I must admit. I am sure it's nothing more than a face serum/moisturiser, which is why I am confused by the word peel. I will let you know how I find it to work. I could not find this product on the feelunique website, but I have added a link to the Lierac website above.


Deadsea Spa Magik Salt Brushing ~ £12.25 for 500g

The Information:

This is Dead Sea Spa Magik's number one, best-selling product. Suitable for those who desire a highly nourishing exfoliating treatment. It naturally exfoliates without irritating. Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant therefore having an anti-ageing and healing effect, and the Coconut oil nourishes and hydrates the skin.

Features:

- Helps break down adipose tissue
- Reduces cellulite
- Detoxifies the body
- Increases lymph flow
- Improves blood circulation
- Speeds up cell metabolism and stimulates cell regeneration
- Relaxes the muscles
- Soothes nerve endings.

Application:

Use a small amount of Salt Brushing and apply onto dry skin with circular movements into the skin until the salts dissolve, shower off excess. Exfoliate as above and then get into a bath and you will have a luxurious silky bath with the Coconut Oil and Vitamin E.

Ingredients: 

Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salts)*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil), Parfum**, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).

*Special de-ionised water with Pure Dead Sea Minerals: Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Sodium as Bromides, Chlorides and Sulphates.
 
**Allergen-free blend with essential oils.

Harmonised Water.
Allergen-free Fragrance.
No Parabens. 


I already received these before in my September GlossyBox. Please see my September Empties post for my thoughts here :) 



 Left To Right: Caudalie Vinotherapie Nourishing Body Lotion, Link :), Phyto PhytoBaume Color Protect Express Conditioner, Link :), This Works Clean Skin For The Face, Link :)




Caudalie Vinotherapie Nourishing Body Lotion ~ £21.50 for 400ml

The Information:

Caudalie Nourishing Body Lotion is a rich, hydrating body treatment, enriched with plant-derived ingredients that provides intense nutrition and anti-oxidant action to your skin. Unctuous, it encourages micro-circulation and helps prevent premature skin aging. This nourishing lotion by Caudalie leaves skin gorgeously soft and firm. Caudalie Vinotherapie Nourishing Body Lotion can also be used by pregnant women as it promotes micro-circulation and can help to prevent stretch marks. 


This has a smooth texture and a fresh scent. I like the idea of this helping to prevent stretch marks and that it's meant to leave your skin supple yet toned. I do love a good cream so I will give this a go. This product is shown as limited edition on the website, but I'm not sure if that's the size or the actual product? I think it's not too bad a price if it's that good and I like the pump dispenser on the 400ml bottle shown in the link above.


Phyto PhytoBaume Color Protect Express Conditioner ~ £10.20 for 150ml

The Information:

Grapefruit and sea buckthorn extracts, castor oil, sunflower extract, hibiscus flower acids, mallow extraction (78%). Phyto PhytoBaume Color Protect Express Conditioner instantly detangles and protects colour-treated or highlighted hair. Sea buckthorn extract has nurturing and antioxidant properties that acts as a cellular protector to lock-in colour and prevent fading. Grapefruit extract combined with hibiscus flower acids seal the cuticle for ultimate shine. Hair becomes easier to detangle with improved manageability, and is soft and shiny. Colour is protected and vibrant.

Application:

After shampooing, apply a small amount of Phyto PhytoBaume Color Protect Express Conditioner to damp hair. Rinse immediately. 


This product was sealed so I didn't want to open it until I use it so I'm not sure what it smells like. I am not sure why it instructs you to rinse it out immediately after applying it as I usually leave conditioners on for a least a couple of minutes to give them a chance to work?


This Works Clean Skin For The Face ~ £18.00 for 150ml

The Information:

"This is by far the best cleanser I have tried this year. It's a creamy, soothing cleanser packed with essential oils. Make-up is removed in moments & skin is left fresh." - Handbag.com.

A non drying cream cleanser derived from essential oils. Clean Skin has a cleansing and balancing blend of active ingredients which include Palmarosa essential oil (moisturising and hydrating to help fight wrinkles), Petigrain essential oil (a gentle skin anti-septic which helps to clear up excess oil and skin blemishes), Frankincense essential oil (assists skin health and vitality, reduces oily skin and rejuvenates more mature skin), Rosehip oil (good source of vitamin C, which is essential in the formation and synthesis of collagen in the skin).

Application:

Use morning and evening, massage in lightly with fingertips over the face and eye area and rinse off with water. Suitable for all skin types.

Ingredients: 

Aqua, Caprylic/ Capric Trigylcerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate- 20, Polysorbate 60, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil (Rosehip Seed Oil), Cetearyl Olivate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Citrus Amara (Petitgrain) Oil, Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalytpus) Oil, Parfum (Pure Essential Oil), Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Phenoxyethanol.


I would say this has a gel/cream consistency. It claims to remove ALL make-up and dirt so I will definitely be giving this a road test.


So on to my overall thoughts of this month's box. I like the Lierac Creme Mesolift Anti-Aging Radiance so far, but I think it's a little expensive. The Lierac Comfort Peel I think will be interesting to try. I'm not a massive fan of the Deadsea Spa Magik Salt Brushing having tried them out already and a little dissapointed as it's nothing new for me to try. I have tried a few Caudalie products since purchasing various beauty boxes and they are nice enough so I will use the Caudalie Vinotherapie Nourishing Body Lotion. The Phyto PhytoBaume Color Protect Express Conditioner I'm sure will be okay too. The This Works Clean Skin For The Face I am looking forward to trying as I do like that fresh, totally clean feeling. I think this is a good box, but I would have preferred something perhaps make-up and/or nail related instead of the Deadsea Spa Magik Salt Brushing and Phyto PhytoBaume Color Protect Express Conditioner.


If you would like more information on the Beauty Box from Feelunique then please click the link here :)


Which products did you receive in this month's feelunique Beauty Box? Were you happy with it? Are you thinking of subscribing?


Love to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...