Boohoo Haul & Vote!

Hello lovelies. I am sorry that I only posted twice last week, but I was a wee bit caught up. Today I want to share a little haul with you and when I say haul I mean 2 items that are the same dress, but in different shades :)



These are the Rachel Ruched Waist Open Shoulder Dress in the two shades it comes in Grey Marl & Navy, Link

They are £15.00 each, but I had a 20% off discount so these were just £12.00 each. I really fancied something with an open shoulder and thought these would be good for summer. I like how this dress combines the new cut out trend while gathering slightly higher at the waist for a babydoll style.

It's very strange how they are a bit different though. They are the same size yet the navy one seems larger, slightly thinner and longer.

I also voted for BooHoo as Best Online Retailer in the Lorraine High Street Fashion Awards 2013 where you must vote for your favourite's by 9.30am tomorrow so hurry!!

I am a real fan of BooHoo and have shopped on the website many times. I wasn't too impressed by the packaging of my last order though as the black from it transferred onto me and my clothes.

Just something to note BooHoo!

Okay so that's it folks. Have you voted for BooHoo in the Lorraine High Street Fashion Awards 2013 or do you have another favourite? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...