Skin Clinics with the balance Me. Team

Hi Everyone and Happy Bank Holiday Monday!!!! I hope you are enjoying that extra day off today. I have got the boring ironing out of the way as I'm a little busy later on in the week, but now I am free to blog, yay :) 

This is just a quick post to let you know about some skin clinics that balance Me. are holding on Twitter and facebook. There are just two more clinics this week on Thursday 30th and Friday 31st May between 1-2pm. Be sure to post or tweet about any skin concerns that you may have during this time.


You can find their Twitter page here and their facebook page here

I really hope that at least some of you find this helpful. Are their any balance Me. products that you find help with your skin concerns? If yes, please leave details in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...