NOTD: E.L.F. Fair Pink Nail Polish

Hey lovelies. I hope you are having a sweet Sunday. Where the heck has the sun gone eh? I have just painted my nails so here is the polish I used.

 I applied one coat of my Rimmel base coat followed by four coats of this E.L.F. Nail Polish in the shade Fair Pink. This is a really milky white baby pink shade. I do adore the end result, but I must admit after the third coat I almost called it a day. I can't stand streaky nail polish so I gave the fourth coat a go and I'm glad I did. The finish is now opaque yet it took some work to get there. I know pale milkier shades usually apply more translucent and streaky, but I wasn't certain that this was going to finish nicely as too many layers can end up with too thick a coat on the nail that just ends up smudging and creasing. If you like this type of shade and you are happy to apply four coats to get this finish then that's great, but if you are more impatient then I am sure there are other brands that provide a similar result with less coats needed. I finished the manicure with my Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Nail Spray.

Unfortunately I have looked on both the UK and US E.L.F. websites and this shade no longer appears to be available. I did however find it on ebay.com for $5.75 with free shipping.

What are your favourite E.L.F. Nail Polish shades? What are your favourite pale pink shades from any brand? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...