Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2013 With Next

Hi there my loves. I hope you have all had a great day. Today I am not going to beg, but I would fully appreciate your support if you would like to nominate me for this years Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2013 With Next under the category of 'Best Established Beauty Blog'.


I am so pleased to still enjoy writing, reviewing and creating on my blog. Beautiful Addictions has been my baby for 2 years this month and it's been so much fun. I have tried and tested many products which has helped me to make new discoveries and had fun with make-up, especially at Halloween time. It has been great to get to know so many of you through the growth of my blog and I hope to meet more of you in person. I have attended a few PR events which have been interesting and fun too. Thank you once again for checking in on my blog. I hope you continue to enjoy my future posts. I want to expand Beautiful Addictions more and more so any thoughts or suggestions please leave in the comments below.


You can vote for me here 

Good luck to all bloggers and vloggers in every category and love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...