BIRTHDAY GIFTS 2015


Hi beauties and Happy Friday! It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago so for those interested here are the lovely gifts I received. One was a bit late which is why my post is up now.


My very first gift arrived with the postman on my birthday from LOVE LOLA DESIGNS who I met at the BLOGGERS LOVE LFW GIFTING LOUNGE

I instantly fell in love with Louise's designs, especially the LOVELOLA LEATHER SHOULDER BAG WITH GOLD CHAIN that Louise was sporting herself at the event. Louise very kindly sent me this bag with my very own #SELFIE :) I absolutely love it. It's my new favourite bag.

There are so many personalised gift options at LOVE LOLA DESIGNS that its worth stopping by, especially with Valentine's Day coming up or just to treat yourself!


Two of my friends bought me these gift sets. The make-up is from Rose Couture which is an unknown brand to me, but I will still enjoy playing with these pieces. The Nivea gift set comes with a cool tablet case. It makes me really want to buy one now.


Everything here is from my Mum except the Hello Kitty items. I think I might try to find some cute pictures to put in this photo frame for my desk at work. I also got a penguin made of natural fibres. I found a link to the same one here.


I had some yummy chocolates that I made my boyfriend share with me. Feeling sluggish after the festive period I needed help, ha ha. I am yet to try, but very excited for these Tassimo Costa Latte's. My boyfriend is going to pay my car tax for the car he surprised me with at Xmas.

I also received some money from various people so if you want to see a haul of that when I eventually get to go shopping let me know.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...