BODY CARE PRODUCTS


Hi lovelies. How has your week been? I had work as usual, enjoyed pancakes on Tuesday, went to London on Friday which included a bit of Primark shopping (haul to come) and other chores which I won't bore you with.

I have a few body care products to share mini reviews of with you so here they are :)


These shower products were Xmas gifts as were the razors. I know you can get the shower products in the 99p Store.

Cussons Pure Creamy Shower Cream

This was a lovely cream shower product with a very softening feel and the clean scent of Aloe Vera. It really left a calming and pure scent on the skin.

Cussons Pure Zesty Lemon Burst Shower Gel

This was a nice fruity blend that I enjoyed using, but I didn't notice the scent linger on the skin after showering.


I forgot to keep the razors, but you can see them in the link above. For disposable razors these were actually not bad quality. The handles were sturdy and curved making them quite easy to use for a smooth shave. They are at a reduced price in the link above.


I have said it before and I will say it again I love Impulse body fragrances. They are great value as they last ages. They come in a massive variety of great scents and mist the perfect amount of product. The twist lock cap and their size are just ace if you wanted to pop them in your handbag too. This one is scented with Amber & Orange Blossom. It's really fresh and fruity. It is signed by the Loveable Rogues and was sent to me by the Impulse team. This is also reduced in the link above.

So that's my reviews folks. Let me know your current favourite body products in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...