FACE CARE PRODUCTS


Hi once again today my loves. I am back with more mini product reviews for you, but this time of face care.


SIMPLE BABY MOISTURISING WIPES

These were part of my Xmas gifts. I usually by baby wipes as they are bigger than face wipes so you use less of them. I found these very moisturising and the cloths had a textured effect to very gently smooth the skin.


I received this product in my STARS AND STRIPES GLOSSYBOX where you can see full product information. This really is a lightweight moisturiser that has a lovely smooth texture that felt great on the skin. It worked well as a moisturiser, but I didn't notice any dramatic brightening effect.

IMEDEEN EXPRESSION LINE CONTROL EYE CARE

I was given this at the Vitality Show a couple of years ago. This also has a very lightweight formula. The pump was easy to use, but left the clear lid quite messy as you can see. I got fed up cleaning it so I left it like this to show you. It felt nice to apply, but I wouldn't say that it's one I would pick up myself in the future.

Let me know your current favourite face products in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...