Fragrance Reviews

Hi lovelies I hope you are all well. It has been so chilly these last couple of days that it's starting to feel more like Xmas.

I have five products to review for you today so here are my thoughts on them :)


Morrisons Total Confidence Candy Pink Antiperspirant Deodorant ~ 250ml

Up to 24 hours protection against wetness and odour. Alcohol free, PH balanced and dermatologically tested.

This antiperspirant deodorant works well enough for me. This has a soft powdery scent that is quite subtle. I would prefer a lid if I were to travel with it though in case it sprayed in my bag. This was approximately £1.00 which is handy to pick up on my weekly shop.

Morrisons Total Confidence Crystal Waters Antiperspirant Deodorant ~ 250ml

My thoughts are the same about this spray. The only difference is that the scent is more fresh than the Candy Pink.

Morrisions Delight Lasting Fragrance ~ 75ml

A cool and fruity fragrance. Long lasting and dermatologically tested.

I am not a fan of these body sprays from Morrisions. I previously tried the Tantalise scent which I could really smell alcohol in. I could really smell it in this one too. I will therefore not be trying out the other scents in this range. This again was around the £1.00 mark.

Revlon Charlie Essence Perfumed Body Fragrance ~ 50ml

An enchanting creation of zesty fruits, velvet florals and musk.

I received this as part of a gift set from my Mum last January for My Birthday. It had rolled under my unit, but I found it when I was tidying up. I enjoyed using this around Halloween and Bonfire Night as the packaging of the bottle seemed quite fitting. It was an okay spray, but the scent was not as magical as the bottle looks. At the moment you can purchase the single 75ml bottle for 82p at Superdrug, link

Roger & Gallet Rose Imaginaire Fresh Fragrant Water ~ 100ml for £32.00

I received this product at the Roger & Gallet Blogger Evening in September 2012. I previously described the scent as 'very delicate and womanly. Lovely for daytime freshness'. This is a very subtle fragrance that to me is somewhere between a perfume and a liquid body spray. I don't think that you could ever over apply this because it is not heavy at all. I have added a link above to Marks & Spencer although it is available from other stockists.

So that's my reviews for today's post. What are your current favourite body fragrances? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...