Nails, Face, Eyes & Lashes

Hi my loves it's lovely to have you here at Beautiful Addictions. I have four product reviews for you today so I will get cracking.



I have had this base coat for absolutely ages and although there is still some left in the bottom it's a little hard to get out. This looks like a baby pink shade, but it comes across clear on my nails. I have nothing bad to say about this base coat other than the brush could be a little longer to get all of the product from the bottom of the bottle easier. I always use base coat with polish, but my nails are still yellow stained so if you have any stain removal, prevention and/or whitening tips please let me know :)


I received this product in my May 2012 JolieBox. This is a very light make-up base suitable for all skin types. The formula is quite runny and feels like a refreshing moisturiser to apply. I haven't noticed a difference to the length of how long my make-up lasts to be honest.

Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen Jet Black

I have loved this pen liner from Eyeko for years now. I would certainly recommend this for ease of control when creating a feline flick on the eyes. These used to retail at £5.50 each, but now the Eyeko eyeliner pens appear to be called Skinny Liquid Eyeliner. I think the shade range is the same of Black, Purple, Brown & Blue. These retail at £10.00 each. I remember asking Eyeko on Twitter when these were free with a magazine if there was a difference between the Graffiti Eyeliner Pen and the Skinny Liquid Eyeliner. They said that the formula was improved. I wish I had picked one up now. For the Skinny Liquid Eyeliner click here or if you want to try the Graffiti Eyeliner Pen try Ebay or Amazon.


I received this in my April 2012 JolieBox. This was a really deep black pigment. This made my lashes look thicker and longer, but not as long as other mascaras have. The writing on the packaging has almost all rubbed off as you can see which is annoying if you wan to repurchase products.

So that's it for these four product reviews. Let me know your favourite nail base coat, face primer, eyeliner pen and mascara in the comments below with your reasons why.



Love to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...