#BLFW JEWELLERY


Hey there beauties. You may or may not remember me attending BLOGGERS LOVE FASHION WEEK DAY 1. I met lots of great brands and was so kindly gifted with lots of exciting things including items from these brands who you can learn more about in the link above.



This diamante and gold vintage inspired necklace is the perfect way to add interest to an outfit. It would look great with an open neck, something off the shoulder or strapless. Likewise it's ideal to wear under the collar of a shirt.


This beautiful colour petal layer ring is so different from other jewellery I have seen. This is a real statement piece perfect for the spring/summer season with it's handmade floral diamante design. Sabreena is very talented at creating so many wonderful pieces available at Norenzo. If you love floral accessories that I believe have a very modern take on traditional vintage items check out her line now.


These handmade triangle studs will never date with their geometric design. Great for everyday wear as a simple statement. The Aztec and tribal trends seem to always pop up at this time of year so they will fit in perfectly with those too.


I love this peace and love style beaded bracelet. It's quite neutral in tone with just a pop of green so great for mixing and matching with various outfits. Joe Browns are anything but a boring brand. They have such a variety of clothing and accessory pieces for men and women. Once you start looking through their site you will be on there a while.

I also have another piece of jewellery from a brand that I met that night, but I designed it myself so expect that post soon.

Let me know which of these brands excites you and any favourite pieces in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...