ICONIC HOLLYWOOD EDITION GLOSSYBOX


Hi Everyone and Happy Friday! In today's post I want to share with you my initial impressions on the Iconic Hollywood Edition GlossyBox.



A classic iconic red that Marilyn herself would no doubt love. Available in matt and shine finishes.

I am not usually a fan of lip crayons as I find that the caps tend to come off all the time in my handbag. Very annoying! I made the decision quite some time ago not to buy more for this reason. 

This lipstick crayon however that I have just applied I have instantly fallen in love with. Most products of this type tend to be glossy, but mine is matt and I have to say wow it looks good. All I need is winged eyeliner, a slinky dress and somewhere glam to be.

The colour is a very bold starlet red with an orange undertone which always makes my blue eyes pop. My lips get very dry very easily so matt formula's I tend to avoid. This product however feels velvety on my lips and applied so smoothly. I am so impressed by the formula and the pigment. My lips are not drying out at all.

I am new to Lord & Berry as a brand, but I certainly want to check out more of their products.


This product claims to be very easy to use as with one swipe you can create a winged line or blend for a smokey effect.

I love the name sooty black, but I would say that's my favourite thing about this liner. The pigment is black, but not the darkest black I have ever tried. I lined my upper lid and winged it out. I found it took quite a few strokes even after warming up the pencil on the back of my hand. You will not be able to create a precise line with this pencil easily. I also applied it under my eyes and tried smoking it out with the smudger. To be honest I think it just removed some of the product.

Pop Beauty are also new to me and have other products I would be interested in trying, but this one just didn't do it for me.


A moisturising and protective formula providing elasticity to the skin for a firmer look and feel while softening lines and wrinkles. It also gives skin a radiating glow.

It smells lovely and will hopefully be a great moisturising cream. It does have a more hefty price tag than I would usually pay, but it says to use only a pearl-sized amount morning and night.

Daprhin are also a brand I haven't tried before so it will be great to see how the quality of this product fairs.


This nude shade is great for any skin tone and is said to have a high shine finish.

I don't think nude nails will ever go out of fashion. They go with everything and are very wearable for all ages.


  • Top Notes: Hot Milk & White Peach.
  • Middle Notes: Jasmine & Tuberose.
  • Base Notes: Sandalwood, Cedar Wood, Vanilla & Musk.
A softening and protective formula for your hands that will also strengthen the nails. This product is not tested on animals.

The tube is sealed, but I can already smell the vintage floral scent before taking it out of the box. I love the packaging, but I am a not sure if the scent appeals to me so far as I am not a big fan of vanilla and floral vintage scents.

I am still using other hand creams so I will review this product as soon as I can.

I am very happy with the Lord & Berry lip product in this box. The eyeliner was a bit disappointing and everything else is just wait and see for now.

I am so glad there is no spoiler card in this box for the next one. I like to have everything in each box be a surprise every month which was what initially enticed me to subscribe.

For more information on GlossyBox UK click here and for the US GlossyBox click here.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...