DHC FACE WASH POWDER


Hey gorgeous people. I have been asked to try out and review for you a product from one of my favourite skincare brands DHC.


Although I have never tried this product before I wanted to let you know that it has been repackaged and reformulated. This is an extremely mild cleansing exfoliator that feels so gentle on the skin. It's very creamy and lathers well. Simply flip open the lid, shake the powder into the palm of your hand and mix with a little water. It deeply cleanses the skin without stripping the skins natural pH. The formula dissolves surface dead skin cells while softening and moisturising the skin. Suitable for all skin types.

I have thoroughly enjoyed using this product. While in the shower I massage it in daily. I do not remove my make-up beforehand so I do end up looking like the crow. Then I wipe away the eye make-up from under my eyes. Usually the next morning I end up resembling a panda where other products have failed to remove all traces of make-up, but this product removes it all 100%.

For sensitive skin types I would suggest giving this a try as it's so mild, although it does contain alcohol.

Let me know your faves from the DHC line in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...