All Juiced Up

Ello Lovelies. Are you having a good Sunday? I'm having a bit of a chill today. Looks like the weather is going to be good for the next few days which makes me smile. As it has been so warm I have been craving cold drinks and when I was in Morrisons on Friday I picked up these beauties.








When I saw these dilute juice drinks I just couldn't resist. They are usually 79p each, but these were on an offer of 2 for £1.20. That's just 60p per bottle. I like the apple & strawberry squash, but the raspberry ripple squash is a winner for me. It tastes great, but I think I love it more because it makes me feel like a child if I'm honest :) These bottles are 1 litre each and contain just 4 calories in a diluted 250ml serving. There are no artificial colours or flavours and no added sugar. I try to be good when I can so I don't feel guilty when drinking this as it's better than when I drink loads of fizzy drinks or pure juices. There are many other flavours in this range if these don't take your fancy. 




Have you tried any of the other flavours from this range? Any likes/dislikes?




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...