Lip Bling

Hello Beauties. It's another gorgeous day. I wish the weekend would last longer :( I can't believe it's August already. It's crazy. I have a little H&M haul post for you today so here we go.








 Left To Right: Shimmer LipBalms In Pearly Beige & Pearly Pink. Lipgloss In Coral & Pink.








Swatches As Above



These twist up LipBalms are 0.14 oz/4 g each. The caps just pop off and click shut. They look quite similar on swatching, but they are different. The shade Pearly Beige is quite a white shimmer with a very light beige undertone. The Pearly Pink LipBalm is more of a slightly warmer baby pink shade, but it can look like a white pink shimmer in certain light. I think these will be really easy to wear and just throw on. I bought a few back ups of the Pearly Pink shade as I think it's brilliant to freshen up any look and make you look a bit brighter and awake.



The Lipgloss Coral is more strawberry pink than it looks in these photos. It has gold shimmers and is very glossy. This smells so fruity. Yummy :) The shade Pink is a cool blue pink shade with gold, silver and purple shimmer. This is also very glossy. It smells fruity, but not as much as the Coral shade. Both Lipgloss' have brush on applicators and are 0.10 fl.oz/3 ml each.



All products mentioned were £1.50 each which was a total bargain, but because I had something to take back I only spent 3p :) 



Here is the link to the Lipgloss'. I can't find a link the the LipBalms I'm afraid.



I am quite impressed by these products so far and for the price I think you can't go wrong. What H&M beauty products do you like/dislike and why?




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...