NOTD: Zoya Marina Professional Lacquer

Ello Poppets it's me once again. I have just painted my nails with a colour I received in my September Boudoir Prive Box, Link. I don't know why, but I put this with my nail polishes and just never used it.








As a base coat I applied 1 layer of my Alessandro Pro White Original that I received in my August GlossyBox. I then applied two coats of the Zoya Marina Professional Lacquer. You could just apply one coat of this if you do a thick layer, but I find that my nail polish lasts longer on my nails if I apply two coats as I only paint them once a week. This is described as a strongly blue-toned smoky silver-grey with a dusty metallic finish. It can look more blue or more grey depending on the lighting. This is my first Zoya Lacquer and I do really like the smoothness and opacity of the formula. I found this on ebay.com for various prices, Link.




Are you a fan of Zoya Professional Lacquers? What are your favourite shades?




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...