NOTD: Broadway Nails imPRESS Velvet Rope

It's me again Sweetie Pie's. I know I just blogged today about my GlossyBox containing my Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure in Velvet Rope, but I just couldn't wait to try them out.













I took off my nail polish from my nails and went over them with the prep pad provided. I then chose the nail sizes to best suit my 10 natural nails. I peeled the backing off of each press-on nail one at a time and placed it on top of may natural nail, pressing firmly. I did this to each nail leaving the thumbs till last. Silly me dropped the press-on nail for my middle finger shown in the photos when I had taken the backing off and worried that it might stick to my sofa I grabbed it and stuck it to my nail the wrong way up. Once this sucker was stuck down that was it so I thought it will just have to do. The only good thing I guess is if you prefer a more curved edge than a straight one you could see how this would look if applied the wrong way up. I would advise applying these on a flat surface like a table or worktop. The end with the tab is the end you are meant to apply nearest to your cuticle. It obviously does not fit my nail bed as it is supposed to, but that's my fault. These do feel very secure. I type at work all day as well as at home blogging so it will be a good test to see how well they last. These are meant to be easy to remove by pulling at the sides or with nail polish remover if needed and are meant to last up to a week so we shall see.




Have you tried imPRESS Press-On Manicure from Broadway Nails? What are your thoughts on them? Do you have a favourite shade or pattern?





Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...