It's Been Nice Knowing You

Hi All. I hope you are all looking forward to some fun and frolics this weekend. It's payday for me, but I am trying to be good as this home owner stuff gets pretty expensive, ha ha ;)

The title of this post is not to tell you I am ditching my wee blog, but to say farewell to a product I have had for a few years that has done me proud, but sadly is on it's way out :( This is my NOTD post.









I applied one coat of my Alessandro Pro White Original, followed by one coat of my Barry M Nail Paint in the shade 279 - Bright Pink. I have had this Nail Paint for years and enjoyed it's pink pop of candy colour many times. I do have a fondness for Barry M Nail Paints, but unfortunately my nail collection is now a mass of products and this beauty has gone all gloopy so I thought I would apply the shade to my nails this one last time to show you this Barbie-tastic colour. Please excuse the purple nail colour on the bottle. I only applied one coat as it's gone so gloopy now this was the best I could do so apologies for the uneven manicure. I sprayed my nails with a rapid drying nail spray too.

If you like this Barry M Nail Paint I have managed to find it on scentsationalperfumes.com for £2.66 in their current sale with free UK delivery.

Have you got any nail shades that you love that are on their last legs? Let me know in the comments below.




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...