Haul: New Look for 98p

Hello Lovelies. It's Friday yep, yep, yep :) Gotta love that feeling huh? I went shopping in town a few weeks ago and bought a jumper from New Look. When I got it home I realised it was a little big and the material made me itch so I had to return it which made me sad as it was rather pretty :( On the up side it meant I could buy something else :)


 



Mohair Bobble Hats £4.99 Each (Left: A Purple Toned Grey, Right: Cream). Cable Knit Design. One Size.


I always get into hats at this time of year and they are great to keep warm. This product also comes in many shades such as Khaki, Deep Pink, Pink, Dark Red and more. Here is a link to this product.





Grey Eyelet Knitted Boyfriend Cardigan £17.99.

I wanted to get a cardigan that was a little slouchy, a little cosy and just went with everything. I wanted to try this in an 8, but they only had a 10. It leans more towards the slouchy look I was going for though. I think I prefer this undone. I'm might pair it with leggings, ankle boots, a long top and perhaps a scarf.

 

 The Back 


 Eyelet Detailing


 The Oh So Cute Pockets

 I am totally in love with this cardi. It also comes in other shades which I would like to get, but they may have to go on the Xmas list. Here is a link.

 

 2 x Black Ponti Treggings £11.99 Each In Sale.

You may remember me posting about these before in my Treg Me Up post. I have these in Charcoal Grey and Dark Red. I have those in a size 8. I assumed the Black would be the same, but they come up so much smaller. I had a credit note from the size 8's that I returned so I put that towards this haul too. I now have these in a size 10. Here is a link to these Treggings.

 

So as I returned the jumper and had a credit note I had absolutely no guilt in picking up these products as I only had to pay 98p :)

 

That's my wee haul peeps. What lovely things have you been buying recently? Let me know in the comments below.

 

Apologies for the change in font as Blogger playing up.

 

 Love to you all

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...