November 2012 GlossyBox: Stocking Fillers

Hello my little Beauty Addicts. Today I have my November GlossyBox to show you. This month it's all about gift ideas for Xmas. I'm starting to worry a bit now as the only pressies I have bought have been for my Secret Santa at work. Everyone else seems to be so much more prepared than me for Xmas, eek!




Anyway here are the products ....




Left: Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm, £18.00 for 50ml

Flawless skin instantly with all-in-one multifunctional Water Fuse Beauty Balm. SPF 25. A cult product in Korea.

Apply evenly to cleansed and toned face. Add a second layer to increase coverage. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse well with water. Avoid contact with fabrics.

I have only tried one BB Cream so far which I fell in love with. That was the Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream. You can find my full review on that product here. This product claims to give a bright and glossy complexion. Bright I like the idea of, but glossy I'm not sure on. This is an oil-free hydrating moisturiser that holds water. It also has aloe. It sounds thirst quenching which should hopefully be great for my dry skin. I will definitely try this out and let you know how I get on.

Right: Burberry Body Eau De Parfum, £75.00 for 85ml

An effortlessly sensual fragrance. Top notes of fresh green absinthe, illuminating peach and delicate freesia; at its heart are floral notes of natural rose absolute and iris, gently blended with warm sandalwood. Its base is made up of woody cashmeran, creamy vanilla, amber and musk notes.

I have already tried this product when I received it in my October 2011 Feelunique Beauty Box. You can see my thoughts in that post. This sample bottle is more attractive though.




Left: Alison Claire Natural Beauty Mango Body Butter, £15.00 for 200ml

Made with organic mango and cocoa butters; this contains the anti-aging influence of retinol, antioxidant action from green tea, mango and vitamin E, and anti-microbial protection. This is a new brand. This product was not tested on animals and is suitable for sensitive skin.

OMG this stuff smells amazing like refreshing fruity sweets and sinks into the skin straight away. I love the pump design as not too much product comes out. I will be using this for sure.

Centre: Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Topcoat, £11.00 for 4g

A must have product. This top coat will give your nails wet look shine whilst nourishing the nails with added caviar extract. As if that wasn’t enough, this incredible top coat is touch dry in just 45 seconds. Sunday Times Style Beauty Award Winner.

I am on the lookout for a new top coat so maybe this could be the answer? Watch this space.

Right: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, £38.50 for 75g

This gentle micro-exfoliating power utilized Rice bran and botanical brightening agents to smooth skin texture and balance pigmentation for a more even complexion. Models Favourite!

I think I have heard of this powder to creamy paste facial exfoliator before. It says for daily use, but I'm not sure how my skin will handle that as I only exfoliate my face twice a week. I will test it out and let you know how it goes.



So that's all of the products. Which products did you receive in this month's box? Are you pleased with them. Do you already have these products and have thoughts on them? Let me know in the comments below.



For more information on GlossyBox here are the UK and the US sites.



Love to you all


2 comments:

  1. You got a great box! I love Dermalogica Microfoliant - its a fab product and is quite gentle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant. Can't wait to try now. Good to know you recommend it x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...