NOTD: One Shade Of Grey

Well hello Beauty Addicts. I hope you are all enjoying a rather chilled out Sunday. I woke up with a banging headache, but it was self inflicted. Instead of our usual lunch time Xmas meal out at work we decided to go bowling. We played 2 games and had burger and chips included for just £15. It was so much fun, especially with the night time lights and cool tunes. A few of us girls then went on to a bar/club to have a few drinks and dance the night away. It's a shame the weather was so rubbish, but it was worth it. Did you all have a good Saturday night?



I painted my nails and took photos, but with the evening light the photos didn't come out to well so I took some more this morning for this NOTD post. Please excuse the slight chipping as that's the trauma of bowling :)






I applied one coat of my Alessandro Pro White as a base, followed by two coats of this Barry M Nail Paint in the shade Grey (293). As with all Barry M Nail Paints I always get a very finished manicure. With two coats the job is done. No streaking, no fuss. I finished off with one coat of my Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar Topcoat that I received in my November GlossyBox. As you can see this manicure lasted very well through two games of bowling. You can pick this Nail Paint up for £2.75 in this link.



Are you into any shades of grey for your nails? Do you have any Barry M favourites? Let me know in the comments below.




Love to you all

2 comments:

  1. love that shade!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...