Mixed Product Reviews #2

Hey Everyone I hope you are having a good Friday. I have just been cleaning the house and fending off wasps. Yep you heard me right. We thought we had killed off the wasps nests in the loft, but I discovered a couple more flying around the house today and I am not happy as I'm a wimp and usually get my fella to get them. Alas he is at work so I went to McDonald's to use their loo as there is a lively one in the bathroom. It gave me an excuse to treat myself to a naughty lunch, but I would rather the wasps were gone :(

Anyway enough of me boring you with my wasp tales and onto today's post. I have some mixed product reviews for you of things I have used up in October so here we go.








Left To Right:

Boots Time Delay Anti-Ageing Wrinkle Reduce Daily Serum, £8.85 for 50ml

This product says it was £13.27 so I'm not sure if it is only £8.85 for a period of time. I applied this after cleansing and toning my face and neck. I like the way this feels when I apply it to my skin. It has a smooth creamy gel consistency, but is not at all sticky. I have to say that I have not noticed any difference to the fine lines and wrinkles around my face though. It claims to reduce the appearance of pores and smooth lines in just 4 weeks, but this did not happen for me.

Guess Seductive EDT, Various links and prices

This came with the body cream that I purchased from asos some time ago. This is a very sexy and seductive fragrance. I lost the tag/trinket that hangs at the top of the bottle, but you can see it in the link above.

NYX Cosmetics Round Lipstick (Iris), £2.99 or $2.99

For some reason the lipstick snapped off of mine into the lid after I had used about a third of it. I might still try and scoop out the remains to use it with a cotton bud.







Sorry for the poor quality of this photo, but I just couldn't get the camera to focus properly. I would describe this shade as a honey beige nude. It's very creamy and lasts quite well on my lips. I am a very big fan of NYX Cosmetics Round Lipsticks.  I think they are such good value and quality for the price you pay. This is the first one that has ever broken for me so it hasn't turned me off of them at all. There are so many shades to choose from that I know everyone could find something they would like.








Left To Right:

Soap & Glory Scrub 'Em And Leave 'Em Body Buff With Babassu Oil & Sea Salt, £7.50 for 300ml or $18.00 for 10.1 oz

I love the smell of this. It's warming, sexy, girly and comforting. This felt nice to apply as it exfoliated well without being too harsh. I received this as part of a Xmas gift set last year.

Possibility Vanilla Creme Brulee Ultra Rich Shower Gel, Shampoo & Bubble Bath

I picked this up back in July with three other scents from this range. I got mine in Savers where at the time they had these for £1.00 each of 525ml of product. If you Google this product many deals will appear. The scent of this will definitely appeal to vanilla lovers. It is nice, but I find it a little sickly if I use a lot of it. I think it's great value though. I love the idea of the recipe on the bottle, but Creme Brulee does not appeal to me. If you would like to try the recipe however here is a close up.







Superdrug 48 Hour Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cotton Alcohol Free

I can't remember how much this was and I can't find it on the website, but the men's version is £1.49 for 250ml so I'm guessing it's about the same price. This has a pleasant smell and is great value. The only downside to this product is that once you use it for the first time it probably won't be great to take travelling as there is no lid to it so I imagine it could spray onto your luggage.

Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Amazingly-Effective Dry Skin Formula Body Butter With Rosehip Seed Oil And Cocoa Butter, £2.50 for 50ml

To try the size I have see the link above. I received this in a gift set last Xmas. I have been using this for a quick spot of moisturisation wherever needed rather than full body moisturising which is why it has lasted quite a while.  A small plum-sized splodge is said to be all that's needed for your whole body though. This appears to have the same scent as the body scrub mentioned above so of course it's yummy. 

 

 So that's everything. Please excuse the change in text at the end of this post as Blogger is playing up. I hope you found these reviews helpful. Which products have you tried out recently and what are your thoughts on them? Let me know in the comments below. 

 

 Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...