Poundland Make-Up Haul

Hello you sweet peas. Happy Sunday and Happy Father's Day to Dad's out there. Sadly my Dad has passed so I can't spend today with him, but I hope you are having a wonderful day with your pops. I visited Poundland on Friday. One of my favourite shopping trips I have to say and here are the make-up beauties I picked up.


Chit Chat Foundation Oatmeal, 30ml for £1.00



I hope you can see here that it blends out nicely. This is a yellow toned foundation. I did see another shade that was pink toned from this range. I am not sure if they are the only two shades. There appears to be no scent with this. I was in desperate need of picking up a new foundation, but as I was short on time this seemed like a good option to try. This seems very lightweight as it is described.

Famous By Sue Moxley Lipgloss Edit, 6ml for £1.00


I could not find this on the website for a link sorry. This smells sweet like those twist up lipstick type of sweets you used to get. This is a beautiful iced baby pink lipgloss with I believe pink and lilac glitter reflects within the gloss.

Milani Glimmer Stripes All-Over Colour 05 Honey Glimmer, 12.8g for £1.00


These are the shades swatched as they are in the pan in the first photo. The two lightest shades don't show up too well when swatched.


I am not sure if you can see it well enough here, but this is a swatch of all the shades in the palette merged together. The effect is a very subtle, soft golden bronze shimmer. This palette is meant for the face, cheeks & eyes. I think this would also be beautiful on areas of the body such as the collar bone, arms and down the front of the legs to highlight a tan. This does not appear to be on the website either, but there were a few palette shades in this range.

What bargains have you found lately in Poundland or other pound shops? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...