July 2013 Glamour Magazine

Hi Everyone. This is just a wee post to let you know that Glamour Magazine are giving away free Model Co Cosmetics products with the July 2013 issue which is out now. Here are the products which are on offer:

Fibre LashXTend Mascara, Link 

Check out where I tried Model Co Fibre Lash Brush On False Lashes here

Shine Ultra Lip Gloss (shades of strip tease & berry pink), Link

Color Box Pencil Eyeliner, Link

The only eyeliner I could find on the website that looks the same as the previous magazine showing this offer is in the link above. I believe it is just that the pencil is now white as opposed to the black.

Lip Enhancer Illusion Lip Liner, Link



I received the Shine Ultra Lip Gloss in the shade Strip Tease. It's a very nude peach colour with a little silver shimmer. It does look very glossy and I think will work well over many lip colours. I have a subscription to Glamour Magazine so I did not choose this freebie. If I had picked one I probably would have gone for the Fibre LashXTend Mascara. I think the mirror on the lip gloss is cute though. The gloss has a doe foot applicator and smells a little sweet.

Have you or will you be picking up this issue of Glamour Magazine? Which of the Model Co Cosmetics freebies appeals to you the most and why? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...