3 Handcare Products

Hi there my loves. Today I have 3 products to review for you that are for your hands. We use them every day for many things so hand care is a must.


Left: Baylis & Harding England Skin Spa Silky Hand & Body Lotion, Link

I have added a link above to the gift set this came in. It was a present for my birthday a couple of years ago. I have to say I loved using this hand lotion. I didn't use it as a body lotion as it's handy size meant I could get more use out of it on my hands. The texture of this lotion felt like a very expensive cream. Very silky and thick. Not runny like most lotions and it sank into my skin easily. Not tacky or greasy on the hands. I would be very happy to use this product again.

Centre: Astonish Yourself Silke Soft Antibacterial Handwash, 99p for 500ml

There isn't much scent to this handwash at all. The liquid itself is clear so great for a non messy sink. The pump disperses just enough soap so no product is wasted. This massive 500ml bottle is great value for 99p from the 99p Store. I have already repurchased this. It also comes in coconut and milk & honey scents which I want to try.

Right: Marks & Spencer La Maison de Senteurs Blanche Hand Cream, £3.50 for 75ml

My friend bought this for me for either a birthday or Xmas gift. This too was a very nice cream to use on the hands. The scent is very calming and fresh. The floral lemon scent is very uplifting. Although the packaging appears to have now changed it still has a french chic offering. I believe the product itself to be the same.

So that's it for my hand care reviews today. What are your favourite hand care products? Do you have a favourite brand or type of product? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...