Feeling Fresh

Hello beauties. What have you been up to today? I have three products to review for keeping you body fresh so here goes :)


Left: Nivea Fresh Natural 24 Hour Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, £2.00 for 150ml

I picked this up at a chemist while on my travels. It has a lovely clean and fresh powder room scent. It's gentle formula did not cause irritation after underarm shaving. I would pick this up again.

Centre: Right Guard Women 48 Hour Total Defence 5 Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, £1.00 for 150ml

I picked this up in Poundland and I really like it. It has a very linen fresh scent. The total defence 5 stands for fighting perspiration, preventing odour, long-lasting freshness, instant response formula and triple stain protection. I would use this again.

Right: Morrisons Tantalise Body Spray

This is said to be a delicious and zingy fragrance. This was around the £1.00 mark. I didn't overly enjoy using this product as you could really smell the alcohol in it. There are other scents in this range which I may try, but if they smell of alcohol like this one they won't be favourites of mine.

Have you found any long lasting anti-perspirant deodorants that are clean and fresh smelling as well as less staining? What are your favourite body sprays? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...