Up And Coming Fashion Brands

Hi guys and welcome back or hello if it's your first visit to Beautiful Addictions. Today I have an exciting post to introduce you to up and coming fashion brands. Last night I attended an event at The Penthouse London which was organised by Bloggers Love. I won't ramble on anymore as there are so many good things to show you.



Cupcakes were placed on tables for guests to enjoy. There was also the opportunity to be pampered with a manicure or a smokey eye look.


I managed to take one of these Yuko hair treatments before I left, but I missed out on the goodie bags as I thought they were giving them out at the end and there was none left :(


Before it got hectic. This is the area where the 10 fashion brands had some of their pieces on display ready for guests to peruse and purchase.


I really like the semi-circle clutch bags. The pleating is a lovely detail.


Meena Bhambra MD





These earrings have a real aztec/tribal vibe. Love them.


A fantastic piece. I would wear this with jeans and a white t-shirt.

kenzaaccessories.com has such a great collection and at really affordable prices.


I can't believe this peace sign necklace was only £4. So cool for that summer vibe.


These sunglasses are brilliant. I really like that cross chain necklace too.


More cool shades with that 60's edge.


Wear these with a plain LBD and you go from simple to simply stunning.

Check out heysailor.co.uk for some real bargains. They have some amazing jewellery, accessories, vintage and items for the home. I love their beautiful prints.


The shoppers are apparently very popular, but I love the pink printed clutch at the front.


Jasmine D'Cruz

Jasmine hand prints every single piece herself. Each item has it's own unique print so no two pieces are the same. I asked Jasmine what her favourite style of print is and she said architecture. You can view her products on jdcruz.co.uk


Loving the red Chanel clutch.

dontwearitanymore.com is the place to sell the items you simply don't wear anymore. Primarily pieces that are sold are designer, but some luxury high street items also sell.


This dress with spiked stud detailing on the shoulders caught my eye immediately in this collection.


Fab structured detail around the bust with snake print.


This snapback is blingtastic.


A fab array of pieces.


Catherine Drain from loveitunique.co.uk

There are fantastic items from this range. I would definitely recommend checking them out.



Are you a Barbie girl?

Crystal Amaze customise shoes, clothes, swimwear and accessories.


Futuristic leather.


How amazing is this jacket.


I absolutely fell in love with this dress. It's got everything. Bright, floral and print.


byrose.co.uk are a fabulous fashion brand that's pieces look so unique and great quality. Check out their lookbook for inspired products.



Influenced by the 90's which is a very popular style right now fashion brand majorlondon05.com have wonderful creations such as these pieces. Their collection comprises of menswear and womenswear.


Ferne from TOWIE doing a little shopping.


Lauren Goodger (former TOWIE cast member) from Laurens Way also attended.

 Now for the catwalk show .......



Such a cute detailed top.


Cheeky




Beautiful


Hell yeah you work it girl.



Such an amazing look.



Loving the lights on the shoes.



A photographer showed some guests his moves.

And that concludes a wonderful night. Thanks so much to Bloggers Love for inviting me along. I hope that you find at least one or two brands from this event that you like as I think there are some really exciting pieces that I am glad I got to share with you.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...