balance Me. Rose Otto Hand Cream

Hey hey there beauties. How are you on this fabulously sunny day? I have been running a few errands this morning and although I have lots to do I still wanted to blog for you lovelies. Today I will be reviewing a product that was sent to me for free to review.


Information:

Combining the best elements of the balance Me. multi-award winning super moisturising hand cream with their most cherished rose essential oil blend. This product has the lightest of textures and is perfect for dry, delicate and sensitive hands. Deeply smoothing and moisturising dry hands with its emollient blend. Providing soothing, plumping and super smoothing effects. This emollient blend can also be used on other areas of the body such as heels, feet and elbows.

My thoughts:

This hand cream I could imagine sitting well with someone who loves vintage. The rose scent and the soft pink packaging all add to that powder room feel. It would sit beautifully on dressing tables of all ages. It is quite a clean, soap like scent. If you like rose scents you will no doubt love this product. This comes in a flip top tube which is easy to open, yet secure.

I fully admit that although I do not find the scent as appealing as the balance Me. Super Moisturising Hand Cream I don't find it unpleasant. I don't usually like many rose scented products, but this is quite softly scented.

This does leave a silky feeling on the hands. I lathered on quite a bit on my first use which was definitely too much and made them feel a bit oily. Around a pea sized amount should smooth over both of your hands nicely.

I do think that this product would also work really well if you have particularly dry areas on your body too.

For information on the balance Me. launch at Debenhams check out this post! 

Have you tried out any of the balance Me. hand creams? Which are your favourites? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...