Teeth & Lips

Helllooooooo :) It's me again back with a wee post. I have two products to review for you today that are for everyday use.


Top: Strawberry ChapStick SPF 10, £1.05

This lip salve had a lovely sweet, but not at all sickly strawberry scent. The texture of this product is very balmy. This kept my lips in pretty good condition. I would suggest perhaps keeping this in the fridge during the summer though when you are at home as it tends to melt and get a bit messy. Mine actually broke and fell off about half way through.

Bottom: Morrisons Total Care Fluoride Whitening Toothpaste

I think this was around the £1.00 mark. This was fine for everyday use, but it was a bit on the pasty side. I didn't notice any whitening benefits from this product, but to be honest I don't think any I have used have ever actually whitened my teeth. I did drop this when I used it a few times and the lid snapped off. A bit of a pain, but it was my fault really.

What are your favourite lip saviours as I do get dry, chapped lips? Also, have you ever found a whitening toothpaste that actually whitens? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...