Premae Harmony Balm

Hi guys it's good to know you are here. Today I have a face product to talk about in a mini review for you that I received in my May GlossyBox.


This is the Premae Harmony Moisturising Creme Balm. It is said to offer 15 hours of moisture and leave the skin with a dewy feeling. It's purpose is to be used as a 2 in 1 product as it provides moisture to the skin as well as a primed base for you to apply your make-up once it has been absorbed. The lemongrass oil is there to soothe breakouts and reduce excess oil in the skin. This product is meant for combination skin. 

I do not have a lot of trouble with breakouts and oily skin so I can not comment on if it works well for these skin issues. I found the lemongrass scent a little off putting to be honest. The cream itself felt nice on the skin and was a smooth texture. 

You can pick up this product for £27.50 for 30ml.

I wouldn't buy this product for myself because of the scent and I don't think I would benefit from it as it's meant for combination not dry skin.

Have you tried this product? If yes, how did it work for you and what is your skin type? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely! Must keep an eye out for it!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get it. Let me know how it works for you x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...