Wish List: Missguided Sweet Deal Fresh Fashion Basics

Hi there poppets. It's good to know you are here on this gloomy wet day which I hope to make brighter for you :)

For those of you that don't already know Missguided have brought out a sweet deal range of some basic pieces that you could mix and match. You could also wear just one piece and change the way it looks by accessorising or adding some print or texture. I personally love some of the tartan and leather pieces that many brands are bringing out at the moment. Grunge never seems to be out of fashion.

Here is a link to the entire range with prices starting at £2.99. To see my wish list pieces keep on reading :)

Bodysuits



I think this would be great to wear with maxi skirts and sandals for a daytime look or for the office this would be perfect with a trouser/short suit and heels.



This is a great piece to wear with jeans for an easy throw on look. Perfect to wear in a bar with hooped earrings and ankle boots.

Dresses



I of course love this in black too. This is a fantastic first date dress. Just the right amount on show with that flirty, girly feel. I love the boots the girl is wearing in the photo. I would add a long chain and a biker jacket to wear with this dress.



I don't have the longest pins so dresses like this are great for us shorter girls as they add a peep of sexiness without showing off the legs completely. The fact that the top of the dress is not revealing at all I think adds to this feature. The belt and boots are great accessories in this photo. A deep red lip is all that I would add to this look.



This is a brilliant dress for when you just can't be bothered to decide what to wear. A beanie, a satchel and some lace up ankle boots would complete the look for me. The colour is great for the autumn/winter season too.



This is the same style of dress shown in another shade range. The colour is just bam! Because the colour is so bold you don't actually need to go mad with accessories. I could see this work with a black waistcoat undone, black pumps and some friendship bracelets.

Skirts



I have seen this style of skirt around, but this is the cheapest price I have seen it for. This is quite a versatile piece as you could wear it more to the side or the front of the thigh to vary the look. Like the maxi dress with the splits above it is sexy not trashy.



This has a cute school/college girl vibe about it. I like how they have paired it with a cropped t-shirt. I have loads of those already from Primark. I would wear an open slouchy cardi and tough ankle boots with this. Also some large hoops earrings and bold lipstick. I would also like this in black, but for some reason the link to the black pleated skater skirt is a regular skater skirt?

Jackets



This is a great piece to pair with so many outfits. Lunch with the girls or a dinner date would suit. It would look great with jeans, a white t-shirt, strappy sandals and a statement necklace. Black would be my first choice as it goes with everything, but the plum shade is pretty fab too. Perfect for transitioning into the autumn/winter seasons.


I know black again, but again it goes with so much. I would however buy the other shades of white and navy too. These are perfect for work and then whatever afterwards. A long chain necklace would amp this up instantly.


I really like cut out detailing at the moment. It adds a feature and is sexy on the shoulders while keeping you modest. This red shade is gorgeous. I think leather skinnies would look even better with this top so that the shoulders are the reveal.



I also like the black in this style obviously :)

Missguided also have 10% off all orders at the moment too!

Have you taken part in Missguided's sweet deals yet? If yes, what did you think? If no, will you be? Let me know with your picks and link any outfit blog posts featuring your sweet deals in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...