balance Me. Super Moisturising Hand Cream

Hi there beauties. I hope your Thursday has been fabbo. I am now on the start of my break from work so I am very happy and looking forward to relaxing. I did however want to get this post up for you today. I was contacted by balance Me. PR and asked to review the balance Me. Super Moisturising Hand Cream which they sent to me for free so I could.


Now I have used a lot of hand creams, but I must say I have loved using this one from balance Me. In fact I have almost finished this 30ml tube. This award winning product is said to be ultra effective and seriously moisturising and it really is. Our hands take on a lot of work each day and so we need to take care of them. 

Sometimes when I have been cleaning, washing my hands a lot or attempting DIY for instance my hands get really dry. When I began using this cream I noticed the difference in the way my hands felt instantly. This cream is thick and although it does leave an almost barrier to protect your hands they do not feel greasy. The more and more I have been using this the softer my hands feel. 

This is meant to be good for any dry patches on the body too. I would love it if this came in a larger pump bottle for using on both hands and the body. 

An aspect that I adore about this product also is the scent. It is so relaxing and stays on my hands even after washing. I will be very sad when this runs out as it has been a pleasure to use. I have a few of my friends at work loving it too.

You can purchase this product here

30ml ~ £7.50

50ml ~ £10.00

100ml ~ £14.50

A great repairing and soothing hand cream that I would certainly recommend.

If you have this mini hand cream or pick some up why not have some fun with it. Simply snap a photo of the cream on your travels absolutely anywhere and share on the balance Me. facebook or twitter. Each week a winner will be chosen to receive some balance Me. goodies :)

Also a limited edition gold box is now available for this product, ready for the festive Christmas season.

What are your favourite balance Me. products and why? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...