Michael Kors Very Hollywood

Hi Guys and welcome back. Any newbies reading my blog today say Hi! Today I have two products to talk about that came in a gift set I bought for myself in the January sales a couple of years ago.


 Michael Kors Very Hollywood ~ Left: Sparkling Eau De Toilette Spray & Right: Body Lotion

I was very attracted to the packaging of these two products. I like the shape of the spray bottle, especially the lid and of course the bottle itself is glittery. I took the star charm off while using this in the end though as I find those rather annoying when not properly attached to scents because they have a tendancy to fall off.

I expected this spray to be glittery as it says sparkling and the bottle is too, but it is not. I really like the scent though. It's subtly sexy. Suitable for both day and night. I think it's a great scent for this time of year. It smells expensive and will get you noticed.

The body lotion obviously smells the same. It adds a nice layering effect to hold the scent on the skin for longer. I always enjoy using matching fragrances and body creams, especially when going somewhere special. The cream worked well and dried pretty quickly.

I can't remember what I paid for this set now, but these products are still available. The packaging has changed and because you may want only one product of a certain size or the gift set I have not added links as there are many places that stock this range.

What are your favourite Michael Kors fragrances? Let me know along with your other favourite scents in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...