Shaved

Hi All and how are we? Today I wanted to talk to you about two rather basic products that are a necessary part of body care life and they are for shaving.


Left: Morrisons Sensitive Aloe Vera Shave Gel, £1.10 for 200ml

This shave gel works really well for shaving and is a very good price. The fact that I can pick it up on my weekly shop is a bonus too. I would buy this again if I needed one at the last minute, but the scent puts me off a little as to me it smells a bit masculine. When I am shaving my legs I want to feel womanly and sexy not masculine in any way.

Superdrug 5 Pack Twin Blade Disposable Ladies Razors With A Lubricating Strip, £1.29

I find these razors really annoying and I will not repurchase them so let me tell you why. They are a bit too sharp and I have nicked myself with them more than I would like. The bit that annoys me most about them though is that the heads on them tend to come off while shaving. This is not good when trying to fish around in the bath for a blade with half shaved legs. Obviously putting the blade back on is not fun with wet hands either. When I tried to put the blade back on one it broke too.

I hope that this has helped some of you by reviewing these two products. Please let me know in the comments below if you enjoy these basic type of reviews as I do try and review everything for you.



Love to you all

 

2 comments:

  1. Razor heads which come off!? I'd complain to Superdrug, that is dangerous. Good to know how bad these are, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all. I like to be honest and share the bad as well as the good!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...