August Issue Of Glamour Magazine Freebie

Ello ello beauties. I hope you are having a good day so far. Today I just wanted to let you know about the freebie I got with the August issue of Glamour Magazine.


The four balance Me. freebies on offer are:

Super toning body wash 100ml worth £9
Pure skin face wash 50ml worth £11
Moisture rich face cream 30ml worth £13
Shine on tinted lip salve worth £12

I have a subscription which came in the post and as you can see I have the body wash. I will let you know if I like this product.

To take part in this offer pick up Glamour Magazine for £2.00 from tomorrow, Monday 8th July!

Which product would you pick from this offer? Or are you going to pick up more than one? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

Super Toning Body Wash 100ml, Pure Skin Face Wash 50ml, Moisture Rich Face Cream 30ml, Shine On Tinted Lip Salv - See more at: http://www.makeupsavvy.co.uk/2013/07/uk-magazine-freebies-for-july-august.html#sthash.nvikGU6r.dpuf
Super Toning Body Wash 100ml, Pure Skin Face Wash 50ml, Moisture Rich Face Cream 30ml, Shine On Tinted Lip Salv - See more at: http://www.makeupsavvy.co.uk/2013/07/uk-magazine-freebies-for-july-august.html#sthash.nvikGU6r.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...