NOTD: Nails Inc. Belgrave Square Nail Polish

Hey there beauts. Massive love to you all. Today I have a NOTD post for you. It's a gorgeous summer shade that I just can not hide from you and here it is.


I started off with one coat of my Rimmel stronger base coat followed by three coats of this Nails Inc. Belgrave Square Nail Polish. I usually want to only use two coats at most when painting my nails, but this shade is quite a thin formula. You can still actually see the tip line of nails through it. I have to say that this colour is gorgeous though. It's a very pinky coral with gold shimmer. Beautiful for this time of year. I finished off this manicure with my Elegant Touch Nail Drying Spray.

I am afraid I could not add a link in for this product as anywhere that did stock it appears to have sold out for now. I would suggest Ebay or Amazon if you really want this shade.

What are you favourite Nails Inc. shades? Are you a fan of coral on the nails? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...