My Guest Blog Post On Everything5Pounds

Hey there lovelies. The sun is still shining and I love it. Please come to us Summer and stay because you make me smile.

Today I want to introduce you to the fashion website Everything5Pounds. They have a vast amount of fashion pieces and accessories which allow you to create a winning day or night outfit. As the site name says every single item is just £5. Amazing I know. There are stylish pieces for everyone and a lot of items look more expensive than their £5 price tag.

I was asked if I would like to write a guest post for their blog so I jumped at the chance. I had real fun creating a post that I am very happy with.

I would definitely suggest you check out everything5pounds.com as I'm sure that there will be something to catch your eye and it's nice to have a treat, especially at such a bargain price :)

I would really appreciate you checking out my guest post feature in this link too where I focus on the fantastic footwear and some clothing suggestions from Everything5Pounds to wear them with.

Have you shopped on Everything5Pounds before? What are your favourite pieces? Let me know in the comments below along with your thoughts on my guest post.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...