My Latest 2 Face Creams

Hey wonderful people. What have you been up to today? I have a couple of mini reviews of face creams for you so here we go.


Left: Sebamed Anti-Dry Day Defence Cream, £7.99 for 50ml or $22.95

I received this product in my December GlossyBox where you can find all of the information about it. Even though this is a day cream I used this both day and night. It's a very gentle and soft scented cream. I would imagine this to work well for sensitive skins. It did feel nice to use and worked well enough.

Right: L'Occitane En Provence Immortelle Precious Cream, £43.00 for 50ml

I received this product in my March GlossyBox where again you can see full information about this product. Now I did enjoy using this face cream. It has a thick and rich density to it that feels like it is going to work a little harder for your skin than some other face creams and I do love the scent. It's quite herbal and relaxing. I have seen various prices for this on Amazon and Ebay so I would say if you are interested in trying this out see what deals are on at the time as I think that £43.00 for 50ml is too much. 

So that's it for these two mini reviews. Which products do you recommend from both of these brands and why? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...