Seaside Splash GlossyBox

Hi there beauties it's good to see you back or welcome if you are new to my blog. Today I have my latest GlossyBox products to show you so here they are.


Alterna Haircare Bamboo Style Boho Waves Texture Mist, £23.00 for 125ml

It’s nourishing formula moisturises and protects hair whilst defining it gently. Suitable for all hair types it provides added shine and strength. 

Spray on damp hair and massage into the roots for extra effect.

A nice product to use in the summertime for that beachy wave effect.

Coola Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Face SPF 20 Rose Essence Tint, £29.99 for 50ml from amazon.co.uk

Providing UVA/UVB protection while fighting free radicals, soothing, toning and minimising pores. Anti-ageing benefits. Reduces inflammation and balance moisture. 

Apply evenly over face in upward strokes. You are SPF protected 30 mins after application. Reapply every 2 hours while in direct sunlight or after swimming/sweating.

Anything that prevents the wrinkles, adds sun protection, moisturises and minimises pores is worth a try in my book.


A wonder serum that will leave your skin feeling fresh, bright, soothed and toned. Free from parabens, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances and colours. Suitable for all skin types. 97.5% organic content. Cruelty free International Leaping Bunny Program.

Apply a thin layer to the face and neck before moisturising.

I have always wanted to try out the Pukka tea range, but never got around to it. I had no idea they have a skincare range too. Looking forward to trying this.

Anatomicals Spray Misty For Me Facial Spritz, £6.00 for 100ml

Rehydrating and calming for the skin. Suitable for all skin types. Hydrating facial mist.

Spritz onto the face after cleansing or even over make-up to refresh and set make-up.

I do like to use a face mist in the summer months and if it helps prolong how my make-up maintains then all the better. I tried this this morning though and I will be giving it to my friend as I don't like the smell. It smells like I am a lot older than I am.

Ciate London Paint Pot Pocket Money (PP107), £9.00 for 13.5ml

The ultimate in understated luxury, this creamy fudge nude is a sweet treat for fingers and the perfect girly indulgence. Break open your piggy bank and splash out on some me time.

  • The long handle provides you the best strokes every time.
  • The 250 bristle flat brush guarantees a flawless even finish.
  • The bottle ergonomically designed to sit comfortably in your hand for maximum control.
  • The formula is amazingly pigmented, long lasting and available in a range of finishes whilst formulated to be easy to apply.
  • And the satin bow Finishing touch which crowns each polish. Perfection.
Paint a second coat for a solid pigment finish.

I wasn't sure how this would look on my nails with it being a nude, but I have to say I have already tried this and I love it. A blog post will be coming up soon with how it looks! This bottle is adorable too.

So that's all of the products in this month's box. I think this is a lovely box, especially for this time of year. The box itself is bright and summery too.

For more information on GlossyBox UK click here and for the US GlossyBox click here.

Which products did you receive in this month's GlossyBox and are you happy with them? Will you be signing up if you haven't already? Let me know in the comments below. 



Love to you all

 
Completely free from parabens, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances and colours - See more at: http://www.pukkaherbs.com/skincare/shop/radiance-serum-item.html#sthash.UfWlFu1E.dpuf
A wonder serum that will leave your skin feeling fresh and bright - See more at: http://www.pukkaherbs.com/skincare/shop/radiance-serum-item.html#sthash.UfWlFu1E.dpuf
A wonder serum that will leave your skin feeling fresh and bright - See more at: http://www.pukkaherbs.com/skincare/shop/radiance-serum-item.html#sthash.UfWlFu1E.dpuf
A wonder serum that will leave your skin feeling fresh and bright - See more at: http://www.pukkaherbs.com/skincare/shop/radiance-serum-item.html#sthash.UfWlFu1E.dpuf
A wonder serum that will leave your skin feeling fresh and bright - See more at: http://www.pukkaherbs.com/skincare/shop/radiance-serum-item.html#sthash.UfWlFu1E.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...