NOTD: Ciate London Paint Pot Pocket Money (PP107)

Hi there cuties. I woke up early this morning so I thought why not sort through my emails and blog. I have a NOTD post for you today.


I applied one coat of my Rimmel Stronger Base Coat followed by two coats of this Ciate London Paint Pot Pocket Money (PP107) which I received in my July GlossyBox. This is described as a creamy fudge nude and I couldn't put it any better myself. Nudes can either look right or wrong I think on the nails as depending on your skin tone they can sometimes make you look like you have no nails at all. As this is a deeper nude and I am obviously very pale I think this looks like a nice stand out nude. Because it is a nude though it so wearable with anything. The long handle made it easy to apply. I have always liked the look of the Ciate bottles as they are so cute and feminine while still looking mature enough for all ages. I love the name of this shade. It makes me feel immature in a good way :) The product itself lasted really well on my nails. It only started to chip after about 5/6 days. This manicure was finished off with a coat of my Elegant Touch Nail Drying Spray.

You can pick up this product for £9.00 for 13.5ml here.

What are your favourite Ciate Paint Pots? Do you have any favourite nudes from any brand? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...